You are interested in digital innovation as well as data science and want to gain deeper insights into how to build a start up and develop new products. Maybe you even plan to start something of your own in the future? Then this could be just the thing for you.
Aitaro is a young TUM tech startup with proven track record focused on data-driven innovation. At Aitaro we support other companies in the holistic development ofdata-driven innovation projects, products and services and simultaneously develop exciting products in this area ourselves.
What there is to do?
- You support us with fundamental research on the topic of data-driven innovation
- You support us in the validation and elaboration of the most promising ideas
- You will develop new content marketing strategies and materials
- You will support us in the development and maintenance of social media channels
- You are an integral part of the Mario Kart round
- Enrolled student in the field of (communication) design, marketing, TUM-BWL or business administration
- Business management knowledge and experience in the field of digital innovation
- You have a certain affinity for design and have initial experience with software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma or similar
- The ability to work independently and challenge yourself
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to learn new stuff
- At least 3 months
- Working student / IDP / project study / internship
- On site in Munich or remote
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative topics
- Freedom and responsibility
- A young highly motivated team
- Relaxed environment
- A beautiful office right next to Marienplatz
- Financial benefits